Y is it that Biden fans can not to accept the very obvious reality re. Mr. Biden? Do they really think a man in such decline should be POTUS?

he has no clue, just dementia

The Dem nominee needs to have just one thing to earn my vote this year: a pulse.

I don't happen to think Biden's the brightest guy on the planet, and he's not the person I wanted to see in the Oval Office. However, compared with little Donnie, he's a genius, and he has a vast amount of experience in government, particularly in foreign policy matters (one of the several areas in which little Donnie has really fallen down on the job).  He understands how a presidential administration needs to run, and he knows who the best and most-qualified people to staff it are.

He's also basically a normal human being. We desperately need some normality again.  The conman huckster fraud in the White House at the moment is seriously demeaning and degrading the office.  Biden won't do that.

• ?

We're not stupid enough to believe your lies about Joe.

• A.J.

The idiots put mentally unstable Trump in office. I'd support a house plant for President over destructive divisive Trump. I volunteered and contributed to the Pete Buttigieg campaign. Biden is not my 1st preference, but he has the necessary popularity in purple states. His stated plan is to appoint knowledgeable competent fair experts and advisors and I trust his judgement on that. Biden is not a Trump. Trump appoints bobbleheads, relatives, campaign contributors, lobbyists, and judges from a list handed to him. They are all corrupt.

Answer is YES, Biden is acceptable. He has empathy and compassion, and that is a world better than the sociopath wanna-be dictator narcissist in office now. 

Oh, you mean as opposed to a narcissistic, amoral, incompetent, corrupt, antagonistic, compulsive liar?  Gee, tough choice.

Who could be more in decline that a man that has his forces mow down a thousand peaceful protestors just so he could leave his bunker and walk across the street from the WH for a photo op to pretend he is a religious person, holding up a bible as a stage prop?  This guy is demented, but in a dangerous way. Biden is just old.

I man in decline should not be president.  that is why I will vote for Biden 

Biden will be POTUS.  Person Of The Unmatched Senility