Anonymous

Why are Asian women obsessed with dating/marrying white men ?

ask them yourself

It's Western media as well as society. They emphasize non-Black men, usually among Whites, as better-looking, educated, and successful than a Black person. 

My family tells me how good me and my cousins' non-Black husbands are, yet they are racist towards Black people, thinking they are better than they are, especially with my cousins marrying White guys since we are Asians. Now I realize how prejudiced my cousins' husbands are and I can't stand people who talk bad about Black people, yet I was told to marry one. A non-Black.

• miyuki & kyojin
      3 weeks agoReport

I never date black man, they not compatible with me. Cannot stand their loud awful noise, e.g. (C)Rap! Their garish clothing blind me. 

It has to do with the fact that the media portrays White men as being handsome, confident and masculine, whereas Asian men have been portrayed as meek, effeminate, asexual and nerdy. Watch the movie "16 Candles", and notice the portrayal of the Asian exchange student Long Duk Dong, and compare him to the portrayal of Jake, the White heart throb in the movie.

Interestingly, I read an article about how the media has positive sexual stereotypes for other ethnic groups of men but not Asian men. There is the "Italian Stallion", the "Latin Lover", and the "Black Stud" but no analogous trope in the media ascribing sexual prowess to Asian men.

In light of these stereotypes, many Asian women feel that dating and marrying supposedly handsome and studly White men is a way to move up in the world.  

• 4 weeks agoReport

Asian men have janitor faces

It's funny.  An Asian girl (from Thailand) explained that very thing to me, even though I didn't ask.  I was known as both The White Guy and The Hot Guy where I worked, and almost everyone else was female from somewhere in Asia.  She actually said Asian girls love Canadian men, not white men, but I'm pretty sure she meant white Canadian guys.

She made no mention of weapon size, but she noted two things.  First, white guys have a much better fashion sense than Asian guys.  It's not that white guys are so good at dressing, it's that the Asian guys are so very bad.

Second, white guys are usually taller, and height is a factor in the equation of perceived manliness.  Just look at how so many short guys have attitude problems due to 'little man syndrome'.

Third, there's a huge culture gap.  Most Asian cultures have a long history of treating women as property, or at best as second-class citizens.  Canada, a very young country, has a culture of respecting women's rights by comparison.  The post-modern feminists can say whatever they want, but very few countries are better places for women to live.

That's why.

• fdf4 weeks agoReport

as property... I have never heard anything about Asians having high rates of domestic violence or divorce as it occurs in the U.S., Canada etc. 

asian men have small members

Source(s): genitals

Define Asian?  Chinese? Indians? Bangladeshi? Filipino? Pakistani? Japanese? 

Many non-black minorities kiss white butt. Perhaps they have simply been fooled by the mythology of white supremacy.

How is that any business of yours?      

If they were marrying black men, you would not have a problem with it.

• Bryan4 weeks agoReport

^^^ resident racist

Why do you post anonymously if you're asking this question honestly?

Why do black people such as yourself have a problem with it?