Why are you whites so confused ?

Why do white people like rap music but hate black people ?

• Whites tend to love black culture so bad but the moment black ppl do something near white people, Karen and Kyle let their internal racism and prejudice show. This is why they’ll dress like us, talk like us, and want to have kids with us but they criticize us when we do anything new and different. As a Dominican it upsets me because I have Dominican cousins and friends who don’t wanna claim their blackness because of what the gringito has done to their brain. It’s like they’re so cool with cultural appropriation that they want to do it too. 

I only like Jake Paul a rap

Listen up white ppl , we are Neanderthals. Literally only white ppl have Neanderthal dna, or u could be part white but u know wat i mean. And we all have african dna. The first ppl to walk earth were black. Jesus was probably black and im pretty god will have issues with your systematic racism and white fragility will not be a excuse. Change now 

• Mr.412
      4 weeks agoReport

Jesus Christ was definitely black. They say he had skin like burnt brass and wooly hair. Jesus was a Jew and his tribe is Judah aka So-called African Americans. 

• blank

I like Rap. I dont hate balck people though. Most of my friends are of color and I love all my friends regardless of race. Not all White people hate Black people. I love people of all kinds of races while other whites do too. I actually supported Black lives matter from  the beginning and made it known to most who knew me. I feel like people are people no matter the race. BLACK LIVES DO MATTER. I support my colored friends and other people of color 100%. I do not judge because of race or color.  I made it known to people who know me that I will not stand with  white people who disagree with me.  I have and will always defend people of color.

• Drip God2 weeks agoReport

You are tho ur like a blue lives matter person. Look up white fragility and thats you. You need to learn more before you cant be racist.
      You and ppl like u unknowingly agree with systematic racism. It dont make u bad or whatever stop feeling attacked and try to learn. Look up white fragility 

Personally I don't hate black people, very few people actually do but systemic racism causes the perception that we do. As always, the few screw it up for the many, in this case the police officer is screwing it up for the rest of the cops and white people. 

In a way the police are minorities as well, there is less of them there is of us and just like racial disputes. Not all police are bad just as not all people from other minorities are bad. 

The bad just get over-represented.

Also I love rap as well, from all coloured people of all different backgrounds. They all have different stories and different ways of telling it. Although just because you like one thing doesn't mean you HAVE to like something else. Like rap and back people, once again that is not me and I do support the Black Lives Matter movement.

#blacklivesmatter

• Phil M

In my case the opposite is true.

Personally, I don't consider Rap as music. Somehow the definition of music has chaged. All Whites don't hate Blacks. Slave masters hated Blacks but liked their cooking and all the other free services they receieved from them.

• california4 weeks agoReport

If all music was to disappear one day there d still be hip hop

I must be really confused as a white guy.

I like black people just fine, but I can't stand rap.

Why do Black people use English, cellphones, computers, TV’s, the Internet, running water, faucets, toilets, electricity, light bulbs, cars, busses, trains, if they hate White people?

You know you sound as ridiculous as those White trailer park trash saying “I hate China!”, then going to a Walmart and buying everything “Made in China”, even their little American Flag, right?

• Mr.412
      4 weeks agoReport

Why use traffic lights, the toilet, a refrigerator or even peanut butter if you hate blacks so much ? 

So white people can't listen to rap music?