Im 14 and think im gay. How do I fix it?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You don't fix it. You roll with it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

simple stop complaining about your issues your only 9-12% of the population so your not real or a part of sexuality because some people don't acknolwage you are

THATS HOW IT WORKS WITH ME A TOONSEXUAL AT LEAST YOU DON'T GET ARRESTED FOR EXISTING ENTITLED BRAT

• 1 month ago

You can't "fix it". Your sexuality is innate, same as any straight person. You were born gay, and there is truly nothing you can do to change it.

Why would you want to? There's nothing at all wrong with being gay, any more than being straight. You're not broken, you don't need fixing. Being gay is a wonderful thing. You should enjoy it.

Source(s): Proud lesbian with a brain.
  • 1 month ago

You could try to study boobs until you fully understand them.

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Nothing about being gay needs fixing unless you're thinking of your attitude to yourself.  You need to accept that you're gay.  It's the only way forward.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There is no fixing it it’s not a choice, you like who you like. People have tried to “prey the gay away” and it did nothing. You just need to accept your sexuality. I know everyone’s gonna say you don’t know yet you’re still young, but if your gut says you’re gay then you probably are. But nothing is wrong with being gay. Yes some people won’t be nice, but screw them. Surround yourself with people who will accept you. Being gay does not need to define you and you can have a good future either way. It’s going to be ok. 

Source(s): A gay guy who has a brain
  • 1 month ago

Don’t there is nothing wrong with being gay despite what some ppl in this category might say. You’re only 14 just at the beginning of your teenage years explore your sexuality and feelings, find support networks be that friends, family  or lgbt groups and just take one day at a time there is nothing wrong with being gay nothing to fix.

• 1 month ago

It's not broken, so can't be fixed.  As your hormones engage, you might change your mind, so don't do anything that you might regret later.

• 1 month ago

You can't. Just accept who you are and be happy.

• 1 month ago

I guess you keep aging.  That way you'll be older.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.