I experimented with my friend. Why did he beat me up? Does this mean I'm gay?

I have been experimenting with my friend the past few months. I always thought I was straight but I really like it when we do stuff with each other which is making me think I might be gay. I've not long turned 13 so I don't know if I'm to young to know for definite. A lot of the time after experimenting he usually wants space and won't talk to me for a while but he has been getting quite violent towards me during and after. He beat me up after the last time we experimented and called me a ******. We haven't really talked since but he has been messaging me asking if I can come over so we can give each other blowjobs. I have been getting really emotional when he starts being aggressive to me. I won't even hit him back. He is my closest friend and I always felt we became closer ever since experimenting but now I feel like we are drifting and he is just using me

Beating and being violent to you is a MAJOR problem.  Why is he even your friend?  You must stop any sex with him right away. He has a problem, dont let it cause you to be hurt. Tell him no and the reason why. I know you do not want to report him, but for your safety, stay away from him.  Find a new friend.  DO NOT LET HIM FOOL YOU WITH HIS BS...HE MAY EVEN TRY TO TELL YOU, HE WILL SPREAD IT AROUND THAT YOU ARE GAY.....DO NOT BE A VICTIM.

Your relationship has apparently gone off the rails and drifted into an unhealthy direction. And your friend is showing typical signs of denial. I suggest that you not be alone together until you both are older and more mature.

Stay away from dating men and find a girl. She is way less likely to beat on you and is more likely to do nice things like bake for you. And straight is also the most normal /healthy option when it comes to haemorrhoids and HIV. 

• Sky

You need to end this friendship now.  I don't care if you're able to get your rocks off with each other.  Friends do not hit or beat up their friends.  You are correct; he is just using you, and he is a complete hypocrite to do sexual things with you and then call you what I presume to be "fäggot", based on the length of the censored word.  Are you really going to accept the blows from his fists and then reward him with a blöwjob?  When I was in the 2nd or 3rd grade I made a new friend.  We were really good friends and did a lot of things together (nothing sexual, just friend stuff).  Then in the 5th or 6th grade he started hitting me.  It would be just a single punch to the arm at a time, but none the less those punches hurt.  When I asked why he claimed, "I just can't help it."  I already got enough beatings every day from my brother; I wasn't about to take that sh!t from someone I considered a friend.  I told him to stop doing that and never hit me again, but he did punch me again, so I ended the friendship right then and there and have never regretted the decision.  You WILL make other friends--regular friends, very close friends, a best friend--and will not miss having this person in your life.  Even if none of your other friends want to share sexual fun with you, you don't need that and you don't need a "friend" in your life who physically abuses you.  End this friendship now.

To answer your other question, sexually experimenting with someone of the same sex doesn't mean you're gay, even if it's on a regular basis and even if you enjoy it (which you must or you wouldn't keep doing it). Your sexual orientation is based on who you're attracted to:  if you are romantically and physically attracted only to boys and feel no such attraction for girls, that would indicate you're gay; if you have those attractions for girls and feel no such attraction for boys, you're straight; if you feel attracted to both boys and girls to some extent and could see being in a relationship in love with either one, that would indicate you're bisexual.  But don't worry about labels.  There's nothing wrong with being gay just as there's nothing wrong with being straight, and there's nothing wrong with a straight person enjoying sexual fun with someone of the same sex in a friends-with-benefits arrangement.  But those benefits must NEVER involve aggression, abuse, hitting, or violence of any kind.

This is why Homosexual relationships don't work. They are violent and unnatural. 

Your friend has serious anger issues and may be sadistic. This is a good time to break off and move on.

he probably feels guilt and shame. or maybe he fears he's falling in love with you because he's not gay. it's likely time to stop "experimenting" with him and developing feelings for him such things are a natural outgrowth of any prolonged sexual relationship. he probably wants a girlfriend.