Is this the reason why most bisexuals prefer men sexually?

The most pleasurable sexual act for women is penetration. And men have a prostate in their *** so penis feels better than pussy for both of them

As a bisexual, I don't prefer men sexually. Most men are selfish and arrogant egocentrists who want to bust a nut and leave. It's not satisfying at all, and often is too short to be satisfying.

• Sky

Ok, you've made your claim.  Now where is your evidence that "MOST bisexuals prefer men sexually"?  Do you have an extensive peer reviewed study of bisexuals' sexual behavior you're citing?  Or are you just pulling things out of your äss because, apparently, it feels good to your prostate?

Most bisexuals prefer opposite sex ........................

I dont think that's true. As a recovering bisexual I preferred wemon. 

I’m bi and hella prefer women 

• Bob

"The most pleasurable sexual act for women is penetration."

Really? That sounds like something a boy with not much experience of women would say.

The fact is, although some women experience orgasm with vaginal penetration during sex, most women are orgasmic only during stimulation of the clitoris.

In other words, women don't need your dick to feel good...

It's down to personal preference.