Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

I am a liberal that doesn't approve of racism when I say we shouldn't break lockdown rules during a global pandemic why am I called racist?

Update:

All of a sudden? No your protest about one issue does not trump all the people who couldn't be with their loved ones dying or go to their funerals.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Because rich white people (and the middle class is definitively rich) don't care about the problems of poor black people, but they DO want to win the election. So rich white people call people who point out that now is not the time to be protesting racist as a way to silence them.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Anyone claiming to be a liberal is also claiming to be a racist.  It's that owning slaves thing from way back.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Someone just trying to anger you. Don’t fall 4 it.

I am a conservative. I too detest racism.

You do what you think is right without violence 

• Bye
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because you’re actually a rightwing troll and your entire story is made up as usual.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

🥴 No idea.

But I think it's pretty funny. 

I've come across hippie dingbats like this on Faceboob.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Liberals in government have pissed off so many people that they're going to be a shock how many of them are going to vote against them in November. If you have the letter D next to your name on the ballot you will lose.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Mostly because you are a liar.   That is after all why you cower behind anonymous posts isn't it?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.