Poll: do you like the sound of rain?

• James
    Favorite Answer

Yes. And I like petrichor too. That earthy smell when in first starts raining.

While I wouldn't want to be stuck in the rain, I do like the sound of it as long as I'm indoors in the comfort of my own home. It's the sort of weather and sound that makes you want to draw up a hot chocolate with a spot of Irish cream.

• SW-6

I do when it is slow and steady and more gentle / suttle.  :)

Yes, I do. Such beautiful sounds. Also comforting, full of life and just makes me happy.

• Rick

no, as I live in the desert and rain here means power outages, flash floods & washed-out roads ...........

yes its a lovely sound  on the   patio roof ..or our other house had a tin roof

• Nicole

It feels relaxing 

yep          .

I bet anyone would love the sound of tiny drops mingling along with everything around especially after a long dry & hot day ...it feels so refreshing & somehow nostalgic ..you know what could be weird i don't love to watch it alone , i feel it always love a company .

Yes I do like the sound of rain

No. whenever I hear the sound of rain, I know it's dull and wet outside, can't do anything or go anywhere, I know I'll be stuck wherever I  happen to be at the time. 

• Yes, but the heavier the down pour the better for me. 

Light, drippy rain where I can hear each rain drop drives me mad.