The past four nights i’ve had a dream where I kiss someone. What does this mean??

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

issing is something that I see in dreams as a sort of energy mingling. It’s a way of being vulnerable and bringing together the parts of our bodies that speak, eat, sing, and smell with. The eyes are very close to each other, as well as the brains.

It could mean that you are practicing the art of intimacy in your dream. This will allow you to have it come more naturally when it occurs outside the dream world. Kissing in a way shows us how human we are, and how we’re connected with each other in ways that are so intimate, but we tend to ignore these connections in waking life.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Is it always the same person? If so, then you are feeling love for that person in a subconscious way.  And your dream is trying to make you aware of it on a conscious level.  Maybe she or he has just awakened your heart to loving feelings for this person.  Your feelings need not be very deep and overwhelming  but rather strong enough to make you aware.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.