How do you feel about paying for abortions w/tax dollars ?

How about  planned parenthoods funded abortions up to 9 months then SELLING the baby parts  ?  750 bucks for a baby liver --look it up  9 million blacks children   are ABORTED every year yet no one cries foul for them that is genocide but seems OK to Liberals 

The preliminary hearing for undercover journalist David Daleiden began Tuesday in California with Planned Parenthood admitting that it harvested aborted babies’ body parts and supplied them to human tissue procurement companies, according to the Center for Medical Progress.

Favorite Answer

Selling body parts is a violation of federal law, but we no longer have rule of law in America, so no surprise.

Since I am adamantly pro-choice, I have no problem with my tax dollars going to abortion. There should be an exemption for those who object, but I would love my tax money going to abortions.

• rick

Abortions are cheaper than welfare, food stamps, subsidized housing, and medical care for the indigent. They can have ALL the abortions they want and I'll be proud to pay for them with MY tax dollar.

• Pacna

The hyde amendment prohibits public funding being used for abortions but if it were, I'd feel exactly the same way as I feel about everything else being paid for with tax dollars. 

No one in the USA has been paying for abortions with Tax dollars for a long time.  

The usual BS about liberals.  

The Hyde Amendment: It prohibits use of Federal funds "to pay for any abortion or to cover any part of the costs of any health plan that includes coverage of abortion" except in cases of rape, incest or danger to the life of the mother, and was included in the bill as passed by the House of Representatives on November 7, 2009.

Hyde Amendment - Wikipedia