Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 4 months ago

How can I, as a prostitute, continue to make a living while maintaining social distancing?

Start an onlyfans get some good video content out there look on google trends and see whats trending in the space. The idea is for you to create content once then  people subscribe to it and you keep getting paid long after the works been done

Unlike the traditional business model where you have to physically be there. Hope this helps

Screw THAT!!!

This coronaviurs thing is totally overblown, 

its Just to get Trump out of office, It wont work either,

and BTW, thanks for 2 points.

create an onlyfans account. You charge people to see your body. Women charge anywhere from $5 to $20 a month and some of them have thousands of followers.

Source(s): I definitely do don't subscribe to any onlyfans accounts

I was once told by a wise man.... It pays to advertisers lol so what do you charge?

• F

Domination with a 2m long whip ?

You can't, you just have to put yourself out there (sorry for the pun).

It's not possible!

For you to continue to make a living it would require you to go very close to another person, but if you do this then you might get infected with something, and maybe die. There are many things besides the coronavirus, or covid-19 you should be concerned about.

It's your life, so if you want to get infected with something, and maybe die then go ahead. There are already a lot of people who died, so maybe someone will grab a body bag, and put you in it if you are found dead somewhere.

In all seriousness, I don't care. Recently there have been news articles on how sex workers are suffering in these times of the biohazard crisis. I do not understand how anyone could care about that demographic. But since you asked I'll try and be helpful, GET - A - REAL - JOB.

You can't.....time to find another occupation. 

Chaturbate.