Do racism against white people and asians exist? Yes or now?

Asians at my school are being beaten up by African americans. I was punched in the face by an African american

Let's talk about white lives matter

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Umm yes some white people are racist to black people and asians and vice versa but black people are very racist in this country. They have so many colleges and universities that are primarily "All Black Colleges" and "Black only Universities" and they even get so much special privileges because of their skin color like affirmative action and get jobs easier without proper good CV and without good work experience.

But others aren't that lucky as them and yet they complain and moan about racism that doesn't exist.

It's funny they kill each other in masses in gang violence and nobody cares. But one black criminal selling drugs or with possession of deadly weapon threatens and is killed by police protest and riot and turn the whole country into chaos.

They act and behave like animals but cry victim when you speak about all the bad things and their savage actions then you get hate from them!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Oh yea I stay away from Asian ppl they are the reason for coronavirus running so rampant 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

You only wanna talk white lives matter cause we saying black lives matter but everyone already assumes that white lives matter so what's to talk about? 

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, but the media doesn't take it serious.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Yes. Anytime an African American is killed @ the hands of a caucasian, it is plastered on every magazine, newspaper, periodical and televised on every major news network within nanoseconds. Whenever an African American kills a caucasian it never evens makes the back page of the your local city newspaper.

• Bob
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

I’ll get you a tissue

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.