My family always orders/makes food with avacados and I've said many times that avacados make my throat itch. Why do they keep doing this?

hi Yuuki, beautiful name btw, is that french? nice to meet you. I am an avocacdoad avvcficiaindo so you can trust what I say. in the avocado community, called "avocommunity", we call this Pitchular Apostrophe of the Throat. This is a VERI serious offence in the avoccuminty and if your parents where a a prt of the tcommunity, they would have their stones revoked immediately. you can anomanylously report this offence via a phone number, 855-887-8483. The quickest way to do this is just call up and scream 'avocado' into the line, followed by 'pitchuarlsd apostrphoe of the trharot". this will immdetiatley get the attention of any avocadoneer on the other side ofhtep hpione. It is possible your parents are trying to murder/kill you, do you have either a large life insurance taken out on you, or a large bounty? consider the options. the avocado community watches with awe. 

Source(s): heres me at the 2015 avocado meetup 2016. im the one in the middle

Obviously they don’t care about what bothers you.

Because they like avocados and don't know they're supposed to care whether it causes you problems.

1. Ask your folks that same question, straight up.

2. Next time you catch them ordering something that's going to have avocado in it, speak up so you can get a portion without it.

They're waiting to see how long it will take you to find the correct spelling of avocado.

Don’t eat it and make your own food