My family always orders/makes food with avacados and I've said many times that avacados make my throat itch. Why do they keep doing this?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

hi Yuuki, beautiful name btw, is that french? nice to meet you. I am an avocacdoad avvcficiaindo so you can trust what I say. in the avocado community, called "avocommunity", we call this Pitchular Apostrophe of the Throat. This is a VERI serious offence in the avoccuminty and if your parents where a a prt of the tcommunity, they would have their stones revoked immediately. you can anomanylously report this offence via a phone number, 855-887-8483. The quickest way to do this is just call up and scream 'avocado' into the line, followed by 'pitchuarlsd apostrphoe of the trharot". this will immdetiatley get the attention of any avocadoneer on the other side ofhtep hpione. It is possible your parents are trying to murder/kill you, do you have either a large life insurance taken out on you, or a large bounty? consider the options. the avocado community watches with awe. 

Attachment image
    Source(s): heres me at the 2015 avocado meetup 2016. im the one in the middle
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Obviously they don’t care about what bothers you.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because they like avocados and don't know they're supposed to care whether it causes you problems.

1. Ask your folks that same question, straight up.

2. Next time you catch them ordering something that's going to have avocado in it, speak up so you can get a portion without it.

• 2 months ago

They're waiting to see how long it will take you to find the correct spelling of avocado.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Don’t eat it and make your own food 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.