Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaQuebec Β· 3 months ago

Left or right handed?

Right-handed people are more skillful with their right hands when performing tasks. Studies suggest that approximately 90% of the world population is right-handed. Left-handedness is far less common than right-handedness. ... A completely ambidextrous person is able to do any task equally well with eitherΒ 

I’m right handed. That’s the hand I pretty much do everything with, not just writing. Β 

Right handed......

I am right handed

I'm right handed

I am right-handed and my wife is left.Β 

Right handed. I can throw a good left hook though.Β 

Lefty when it comes to writing, eating, and other precision activities and a full righty when it comes to sports and music.

I can't play the guitar lefty nor catch a baseball with my right hand (or throw one with my left) for the life of me.

Lefty scissors in school were weird to me, but a great wakeup call that let me know that I'm not really a true "southpaw," but most of the time one is judged by which hand they write with, and I'm alright with that.

I see quarterbacks in the NFL fling a pigskin with their left arm and that is really unique to me.

I write with my left hand and throw with my right.

This doesn't mean I'm a genius using his whole brain... still have never been on a real date and I'm 38... still can't understand why people call this place I live in "the greatest country in the world," but...

• Nicole

im right handed............

• I can do both. But I am more of a lefty.