Should I purchase a New or a used Jeep Wrangler?

I really like how they hold their value, but now Im confused on if a new or used would be better!

Favorite Answer

If it's going to be your only car (and if so, question your sanity), the current generation Wrangler JL, 2018-present, is a much better vehicle for comfort and drivability, and go used because it's pre-depreciated. As a toy, go cheap so you'll have money left over to fix it.

• car253

I would not buy one at all.   They do NOT hold their value.   Look at the kelly blue book and you will see.   Do some research on different models.

• John

I only buy new and pay in full so I get the title in 3 days. I bought a new 2019 Jeep Wrangler Trail Rated and it has a lot of pickup and gets good gas mileage, and my days of getting stuck in the mud or snow are over. It has 287 HP and a lot of buttons and switches to play with. Thanks Fiat. Tony don't have to fix it again.

• Murzy

Lease a new one                   .