Guy issues?

Have no friends. Tried make friends with guy from work didn't want anything more and said that. Wanted someone to just hobbies with etc. He forced sex on me and I tried stop him but also gave up as too lonely to not have anyone. Been like that for 7 months and he has been a nightmare and only reason I've stuck with it because don't like being alone and enjoy doing hobbies with others. He never admits to all sexual assault or any other things and now I feel broken and used. Like a prostitute without the money.

What do I do?

You need to get rid of that guy immediately and start making a concerted effort to make some new friends. Volunteer work is one way to do that.

Find some female friends to do your hobbies with. Look online for local groups that do whatever it is that you do. Dump this rapist boyfriend who is using you for sex because you are cheaper and easier than a prostitute. You deserve better.