What do you think of Flowers vs The Coronavirus.?

Planting flowers to make our world still beautiful in yards, and places to never forget the beauty of life is still with us.

Favorite Answer

While I appreciate the sentiment of this idea, where I live it's not safe to venture out for non-essentials like seed or plants, topsoil, etc. Far too many people are going around without masks and not practicing social distancing, resulting in an increase of new cases over the previous week of 45 - 60%.

This year there will be no garden for me. For those lucky enough to have what they need, I approve.

Anytime you make life into a fight, that's what you get. Share flowers with covid-19

• gerald

Its a great idea we can get seeds and plants delivered and growing things is second nature to us , we can grow food tomatoes and onions in pots on a balcony so yes i do makes me feel more cheerful already