Which right actress would play Chloe Sullivan in arrowverse?

I know Allison Mack played Chloe Sullivan, right now she has her own problems right now. I have no idea who would play Chloe Sullivan. Which actress would have been right to play Chloe Sullivan in arrowverse.

I think it's a big assumption that she'd even be IN the new Superman & Lois show.  If she were, she should be in her 40s as the Arrowverse Superman is about that age.  It's not that major of a role, so you want someone fairly unknown (aka cheap) in the role.  Since I don't really know a ton of unknown actors, let's pick someone a bit better known but who isn't a star.

How about Sarah Michelle Gellar?  You know that Gellar can play the witty banter style of comedy that was Chloe's main feature.  I mean hell, there were times that I was pretty sure Smallville was intentionally riffing off of BtVS.  Gellar's in the right age range.  And blonde.

The Arrowverse has already made an indirect reference to Chloe in the 3x06 Supergirl episode 'Midvale', but she was interacted with via computer.  They didn't cast anyone.  Supergirl makes MANY references and cameos with Smallville, but then, they have with all Superman/Supergirl stuff.  Just like the Flash has with the classic Flash from the late 80s or early 90s.

Update: So you got me thinking, as much as I adored Chloe, I think the Arrowverse might be reluctant to use her.  Allison Mack's sex slave cult that you euphemized with 'problems' might stain the character a bit, and CW is EXTREMELY into identity politics.  They might not want to even evoke that association in people's minds.  

How about bringing back Pete as the Smallville representative?  Not the actor of course, but the character.  Pete was part of the trio until the actor left.  He also helps hit the diversity quota.  But the cool thing about Pete is that he's someone who has missed out on all the Super-adventures.  What if Pete were introduced as being involved in some situation where he needs Clark's help.  Turns out he's living in Metropolis all along, maybe as a private detective (ie someone who can be a seed for adventures with Clark and lois) and reluctantly asks Clark for help.  During the adventure, they talk, and Pete comes clean about being afraid of Clark and his powers all those years ago, and then being too ashamed to face it.  They make up and reforge their friendship.

We would need a black male actor in his early 40s or late 30s who is good at quippy comedy. I can't think of one in the right age range who isn't a star.

• EddieJ

Amanda Seyfried