cj asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 2 months ago

What would you if you won the lottery?

Favorite Answer

I would start a charity and create jobs.  That's all I can think about if I have plenty of money.  I wouldn't waste the opportunity to help others.

invest them in good things so i will keep making money where at some point i become completly independed and my own boss.

'What would I if I won the lottery?'

My kneejerk reaction was be on Yahoo Answers less, but actually, I'd probably be on here more.

I would still have a job, but just to make the same old joke about how I quit everyday at the end of the day, b/c I truly don't need the job.

I would buy a Nintendo switch and every game I want, buy a PC and every game I want, buy some good weed, and ofc give back to my mom, dad, and friends

If I won the lottery I would buy myself a home. Since i been evicted. I would pay off my debts get my license back and buy a car. I can still walk around pretty good i just have to walk a bit slower. Its mu h easier having a license and driving your own car.

• Jason

I would retire abroad, somewhere quiet and sunny.

move to a Covid free planet.

Also I would go have a schit.

Buy a lot of lottery tickets to win again

Cash in the ticket, get my $5, and buy some ice cream.  Same as I do every time I win.

🥴

Well I have been eyeballing this candle set I want.