Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesSeattle · 4 months ago

Are you getting sick of these riots?

Like the one's across the country and in Seattle?

Getting sick of the riots? No, Not at all, they're guaranteeing Trump's reelection!

I like it. I think riots are for racism awareness

and desire to eradicate racism in USA.

After the governor of WA sent the national guard to dispel some george floyd riots/protests though it would mostly for looting. Inslee along with his assistants decided it would be better to put it off since most of the looting went away after 2 weeks.

Along the country the usa, honestly, I'm sick of all the verbal bullying. Tons of people in the country bully others using the word "gay" or "insane" or "retar..." or the numerous other * words. 

Police sadly encourage an atmosphere of verbal bullying and sadism and schadenfreude (pleasure of other peoples suffering) among some young people. Of course, many police officers are physically bullying other people.

• Namito

Our constitution says "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."  and people get tear gassed right outside the White House for a peaceful demonstration.I've lived in Seattle three decades and we did not have riots and buildings burnt.  I'm not sure where you are getting that news. 

So yeah.  When I know that half the country is tuned into Fox news and that they are actually running falsified images, so . . . . yeah I'm sick of that.    https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics...

Yes, the KKKops need to stop their violence, provocations and attacks.

And, this has NOTHING to do with the Travel section, you spamming tw*t.

Yes. My favorite channel is OFF (!)  $DIT 8-28-2020. The Burning, Looting, and Mayhem is getting worse. The Loose Bowel Movement is mad at the police, so "of course" they attack statues, buildings, and civilian businesses.  We are now dealing with domestic terrorists. People that use violence to say they are against violence are HYPOCRITES !!

I wonder what would happen if everybody with a brain got a match and lit their homes on fire, that would end the riots real quick

Oh wait... their all homeless and living on the street corners in San Francisco and haven't bathed in 2 years.

Hell yeah!  Let’s grab our Confederate Flags, stick them on our pickup trucks, then run over some coloureds!!!  They were jaywalking officer. I’m free to go?  Yeeehaaaaw!

* you caught me d*ckeater. But I do have a black pickup truck and a 12 gauge. I raise goats.  I bet you’re a sweet cheeked city girl.   Come out to the country and talk cupcake.  Goats will eat anything.