Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 2 months ago

Do you all remember how good Larry Bird was at 3's?

Wasn't he a great dunker too ?

Indeed I do........no one shot from the 3 pt. line like he did. NO ONE. 

• David

Bird was a deadly three point shooter.  He won three straight NBA 3 point competitions.  When he competed, it was a question of who was going to finish second.

Very few players have personified excellence in all aspects of the game the way Bird did. His size,  craftiness, ability to shoot from anywhere on the floor, passing skills, and mind for the game. Larry would kick butt in today's NBA. 

• Da

Larry Bird was awesome at all aspects of basketball. He is one of the greatest players ever to touch s ball 

I coached High School basketball in the state of Indiana for 30 years 1986-2016. Bird was an unbelievable shooting talent and competitor even from a young age. A lot of kids want to play but they have to be motivated, and very few actually have naturally good shot when they first start playing. I did not coach in his era of high school basketball, but I have known people who did.