Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCaribbeanOther - Caribbean · 2 months ago

Do you prefer to vacation in Hawaii or the Caribbean?

Been to Oahu Hawaii hated the beaches, does not compare to Aruba's palm beach IMO, plus Aruba's food much better. I also been to Jamaica Slummy, crappy beaches IMO again. I would rather spend my money on the Caribbean, if you want an opinion. 

I hear Iraq us great this time of year 

Hawaii. I've been to the Caribbean more often.

Hawaii...it's more beautiful and friendlier than anywhere in the Caribbean.

• Nicey8

Hawaii. Hawaii is so idyllic that I would like the beaches there.

none right now, its too expensive

I like Hawaii                                             

I would only ever go to the Caribbean if I lived on the East Coast and I got a good deal otherwise always Hawaii.  The Caribbean does have beautiful clear water and it is a tropical paradise, that’s also extremely stormy with high humidity which makes for muggy uncomfortable weather at times.  Hawaii rarely has severe weather and always has a constant sea breeze which makes the warm temperatures not seem bad at all and if you’re like me hot muggy weather isn’t enjoyable so Hawaii in that department makes a better choice. Lastly, the Caribbean island nations are not very developed, on several of the island nations if you travel outside of your resort you’ll find rundown neighborhoods and areas that are unsafe for tourists like as in Jamaica.  In Hawaii it’s developed, part of the US and you can safely travel wherever.