What does it mean that a 8 year old child acts like a 2 year old child? ?

A friend told me that her daughters teacher told her husband that her daughter acts like a 2 year old. My friend doesn’t know what she means by that. 

What does she mean by that? How do you solve it? I appreciate the time you took to answer my question. 

Favorite Answer

I would be contacting the teacher and asking her to elaborate... did she mean that she's seeing some real developmental delay in the child's behavior or cognitive abilities? Or, does she mean that the kid just doesn't like to share or has tantrums? 

It mean's she is acting as a child who's

only quarter her own age kinda like some

who's 2O acting like s/he's 5 my dawg :)

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][

• Rick B

Your friend's husband heard this from the teacher and she is asking YOU to ask strangers on the internet what they think it means?!?!?!?!?!?! What is that, fourth hand? fifth hand?

Tell her to talk to the teacher and find out what she means. Or she can ask her husband for more details.

When someone says something I do not understand, I ASK THEM to elaborate, I don't ask my friend to post it on the internet and ask strangers to guess what this teacher might have meant.

• Susie

If your friend doesn’t understand that then she wasn’t mature enough to have children.