Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 2 months ago

I give up. There's no hope now. I can't get a job anymore I been trying for over a year and Coronavirus makes it so much harder, why bother?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Me too, I've been trying for a year now and i give up.

• L
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

KEEP TRYING!  Sooner or later your county will open up and you'll be able to find employment.

• 2 months ago

Keep trying. Don’t give up. It will be oky and it will come.

• 2 months ago

You cannot direct the wind, but you can adjust the sails. 

I too had a difficult finding a job that would pay me what I was worth. Using sites like Indeed, GlassDoor and Linked In are great tools to use. 

During interviews, I always like to explain to the interviewer that I am not looking for a job, I am looking for a career. Employers are looking for hard working loyal employees; it's not about trying harder, it's about not giving up the search. You just haven't found your niche yet. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Join the military.  Free housing, free health care, job experience, and free college when you are done.

• 2 months ago

Become a youtuber and chat beef about people over gameplay worked for memeulous so worth a try

• 2 months ago

R U a boy or girl today and how old?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm thinking that maybe you are looking for a job in the wrong place just like you have asked this question in the wrong place. Are you trying to conceive a job? 

• edward
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Getting a job is not easy.  Take a break for like a month and apply online.  Many places i’ve been offered told me to apply online, but i always drop my resume off in person.  I would like to speak to the supervisor, i write a cover letter specially suited to the position i’m applying to fill.  A lot goes into a good resume, references, people you know.  You’re not finding a job because you either aren’t looking in the right places or you are applying for one specific job that you are not suited for

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

what utter BS! if you can't get a job in the field you like, work someplace else, doing something else. the point is, TO GET A JOB! Get some experience under your belt and maybe you can get your foot in the door for your dream job down the road. 

• 2 months ago

If you are in UK there is just under 3 million people in the same situation so just keep trying but not in the pregnancy section.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.