Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 2 months ago

I give up. There's no hope now. I can't get a job anymore I been trying for over a year and Coronavirus makes it so much harder, why bother?

Favorite Answer

Me too, I've been trying for a year now and i give up.

• L

KEEP TRYING!  Sooner or later your county will open up and you'll be able to find employment.

Keep trying. Don’t give up. It will be oky and it will come.

You cannot direct the wind, but you can adjust the sails. 

I too had a difficult finding a job that would pay me what I was worth. Using sites like Indeed, GlassDoor and Linked In are great tools to use. 

During interviews, I always like to explain to the interviewer that I am not looking for a job, I am looking for a career. Employers are looking for hard working loyal employees; it's not about trying harder, it's about not giving up the search. You just haven't found your niche yet. 

Join the military.  Free housing, free health care, job experience, and free college when you are done.

Become a youtuber and chat beef about people over gameplay worked for memeulous so worth a try

R U a boy or girl today and how old?

I'm thinking that maybe you are looking for a job in the wrong place just like you have asked this question in the wrong place. Are you trying to conceive a job? 

• edward

Getting a job is not easy.  Take a break for like a month and apply online.  Many places i’ve been offered told me to apply online, but i always drop my resume off in person.  I would like to speak to the supervisor, i write a cover letter specially suited to the position i’m applying to fill.  A lot goes into a good resume, references, people you know.  You’re not finding a job because you either aren’t looking in the right places or you are applying for one specific job that you are not suited for

• Sandy

what utter BS! if you can't get a job in the field you like, work someplace else, doing something else. the point is, TO GET A JOB! Get some experience under your belt and maybe you can get your foot in the door for your dream job down the road. 

If you are in UK there is just under 3 million people in the same situation so just keep trying but not in the pregnancy section.