Can a non-binary person date a lesbian?

Let’s say the non-binary person has a male voice, dresses feminine but wants to date a lesbian? Is that really possible to do?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I don't think lesbians are interested in non binary people. That just seems too confusing. 

• 4 months ago

It's up to the lesbian what she wants to do. Preemptively answering questions like this is why I keep putting forward the idea of a color-spectrum for sexuality so that people can identify roughly where they fall between being gay and being straight... with less-strict labels and less judgement for being in one group or the other.

Which will also help normalize non-binary identities and bisexuality, because the emphasis becomes less about the physical sex between the two people. (In fact, most Cis/Het and many mainstream LGBT communities have a notable-if-veneered presence of anti-Bi sentimentality in the idea that a "bisexual" person stops being bi when they are in a relationship because, well, if they were bisexual then they wouldn't be in a 'lesbian relationship'. Which is hard to fight against from the bisexual because to defend their bisexuality implies a lack of fidelity...that they aren't fully committed to their significant other, or else they wouldn't find other people attractive.)

Instead, it becomes more-so the presentation of who one is attracted to...whether one is attracted to more-feminine or more-masculine identities/traits/etc

• 4 months ago

This is complicated, personally I don't believe in the validity of non-binary identities, so keep that in mind.

A lesbian can be attracted to either the idea of womanhood (and all that entails) or simply the physical aspects of the female sex (otherwise butch lesbians wouldn't be a thing). If a non-binary person passes as a woman or has a vagina I can imagine a lesbian might feel an attraction towards them. But generally, I find the idea iffy.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Not unless she has a vagina. When is this ridiculous nonsense going to end?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Nope, non-binary persons must stick to their fellow lunatics.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Lesbians are attracted to vaginas, not penises.

What you describe is a man with a lesbian FETISH.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

It's up to each lesbian and whether they are attracted to this person.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.