Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaToronto · 3 months ago

What places in Canada do you like most and would recommend to other people?

Favorite Answer

I have been to every province, and territory in Canada, and there are loads of them!  I particularly love spectacular mountain scenery, so, BC, and Yukon are good for that.  Yukon in particular has the mountains,  and the wildness that nowhere else has (except northern BC).  Favourite places include Port Alberni, Stewart, BC, and the Klondike in the Yukon.  Vancouver is my favourite city in Canada, although Quebec City comes close, thanks to it's history, and charm.  It is a very romantic city!

New Brunswick was good as a tourist - welcoming, and inexpensive.  Gros Morne in Newfoundland was good, as was the viking village at l'Anse aux Meadows.  A ways out, but, worth the visit because it is so cool.  Nova Scotia is very welcoming, and the Cabot Trail in Cape Breton well worth a drive.  Southern Ontario has loads of history, and the old jail turned into a hotel in Coburg is good. The Peterborough Zoo is free, and close by.

These are just a few highlights, but, there are many others.  Most of Canada has interesting things to see, and do. 

• Ann

I like the parts of Vancouver I saw.

Niagara Falls Canada