Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 2 months ago

What should I do if I have headaches every day?

My doctor did a blood test and I seem to be fine, no deficiency or issues of any kind. She said it's just a migraine. The problem is it happens every day. I wake up every morning with a painful headache that lasts for most of the day then it usually gets milder by night but never completely gone. It's annoying and I can't just deal with it anymore, what should I do?

Favorite Answer

Did your doctor recommend drinking more water?  Or even talk about that?  Dehydration is a very common cause of headaches.  Otherwise try to figure out your triggers and if it gets bad sit quietly in a dark room.  Experiment with lighting as bright light can trigger migraines and some people react badly to fluorescent light.   Try to manage stress in your life and go for walks in nature if you can.  Pain killers and/or caffeine might help in the short term but drugs aren't really a good long term strategy.  For some people caffeine can trigger a headache and for some people it helps it go away.  Everyone is different.  Experiment with different strategies.

I’ve had daily headaches for 10 years. I try not to be in the sun for so long and drink less caffeine.

Try to make a drink from fresh GInger and pure clove honey and add to them concentrate pomegranate. Star with one litter of water. Consume enough ltalian parsley. Be careful! Be sure you are not illergic to none of the above ingredients. 

I’m not sure this is the case for you, but I had the exact same thing happen, and also know quite a few people struggling with a similar issue, and what I/they ended up being diagnosed with was POTS and Dysautonomia. There’s not a “cure,” per-say, and it came on quite suddenly, but there are amazing ways to manage it that have worked really well for me so far. I’d have debilitating migraines for months at a time, and since going through different treatments/meds (currently on topamax) they’re super rare. I hope you find some relief, and never stop fighting for it either! The medical world can be crazy sometimes. 

I used to get three day stay at home in the dark ones for three days every six weeks after having all my amalgam teeth fillings replaced by white ones in one go without a blocking dam, so I swallowed some mercury shavings and its deadly. took 15 years to detoxify. I found going on raw vegan food which I am still on completely for the last eight years extremely helpful. For you generally to find out what the problem is if I was you I'd try eating only more alkaline thine thinks like fruit, veggies and raw nuts, seeds and sprouts for a month. Look up Aussie movie on YouTube called Fat, sick and nearly dead to see what happens to real people in trouble. Blood tests don't show this unless you test it using litmus paper on your pee in midstream in the mornings when rising. Can get cheap sent to your door but takes two weeks. Hard to get in chemist but occasionally have but much dearer. stay away from soft drinks especially Coke and Pepsi ph 2.5. All animal products are acidic to around 5 and don't have any fibre at all in them. You want to end up being 7.5 to 8.5 like I always am now. I'm 67 here and feel great on it. Stay away from 100% shop bought orange juice as it is very acid because of pasteurization. Let me know how you go over time. Will take some work sensitising your self to  change your vibration and purity. Look at this like a wake up call. All the best. Andy

my brother suffered lots of headhaches therefore he had to retire from work. He had a lot of tests and I still don;t think they got to the bottom of the causes

Go and get your eye sight tested. Even if you think you can see ok you may have eye strain or an asigmatism. An eye test can pick up on a whole host of conditions including neurological conditions so everyone should have one at least every 2 years. If that's all ok go back to your doctor and ask for a referral to a pain management specialist.

• Happy

A colonoscopy is a procedure to examine the inside of your colon (intestine) with a scope. A scope is a flexible tube with a small light and camera on the end. 

• martin

You may be reading by bad light.  It may be worse, but hope not.

You may also be overheated. Is it very warm in your area of the world right now? Or inside of your home?