Can High Temperature In Summer Kill Corona Virus?

Summer Started In Sunday (June 21, 2020) and The World Hope That High Temperature In Summer Will Kill Corona Virus.

So, Do You Hope That Happens or You Don't Hope That Happens?

Favorite Answer

......no. I mean, the virus doesn't survive outside on surfaces very long, but it won't kill inside a person unless you what, inject sunshine into your blood? Trump, get off YA.

High Temps and low humidity tend to kill viruses. This is because the envelope of the virus is a lipid- which contains water. If that water evaporates, then the virus is not viable after that.

• ?

Brazil is pretty warm and their cases are spiking, so I'd have to say no. Link in comment.

A little but not a lot as cases are soaring in places like Arizona. 

• Olive

I dont think so. Cause right now Arizona is number one in the virus cases and there heat index is like 110 degrees or so

• ?

Well, it was high Summer when Coronavirus arrived in Australia and they still suffered from covid-19 cases.  So no, summer heat won't kill coronavirus.