What is the most hit or miss beer style to you?

Not necessarily a style you hate, but a style that you can take or leave. For me, it's IPAs. I like them if they have good malt balance, but if there is no malt balance I find they are god awful.

Lagers. Just not enough burst of flavor. I love big flavor. Yes, I like IPAs (double, triples, whatever) I know it is trendy to dislike IPAs today, but I have been an IPA for 20+ years long before it was "cool" and long after it was no longer "cool"

I also dislike any beer with fruit in it. Sure, you can get fruity flavors from hops which is good. But when you add actual fruit, it goes from great to horrible.

I despised American-style beers. Not the bland mass-produced ones. The ones made with American hops with that harsh grapefruit-pine taste. But on a super-hot day when you're dripping with sweat, one of those ice-cold bad boys is pretty much perfect

• Most Craft Beers are pretty Crap to be honest.

• Miss: IPA's.  Don't like 'em.  Never have.

Hit: Seasonal.  During the winter months I want a stout.  During the summer, something lighter (kolsch, lager, pilsner).

• CB

Malty ales and lagers (example Vienna Lager from Devils Backbone - too much malt) Fat-tire is hit or miss, some just don't do it for me. 

Love a good crisp hoppy ale, I love most IPAs but I cut my teeth on Dominion's Tuppers Hop Pocket decades ago - so a hop-head now. Any stout or or porter in the winter is mostly a good thing and a dark IPA is the catzazz.

Lager. Most are just so boring. Especially the American Premiums.

Red ales. They used to be a favorite of mine. I don't know if my palate changed or if some companies just suck at making them, but I will try one here and there, and mostly, not a fan. I still have my favorites I stick to if I get a hankering, just not that big on them anymore. 

Amber ale.   Some are fine but most are just too sweet.  Sweet beer is yucky.

I agree with you, although it's not just IPAs for me, it's pale ales in general