I have a problem with my mouse?

I have a problem with my mouse, pressing the right click I cannot press the left, I mean that keeping the right click pressed "cancels" the left, does anyone know a solution? I'd be really grateful!

get a new mouse

goto mouse settings, and change the primary and secondary buttons setting

• Shadow

It's designed to do that... Unless you have a mouse that is specifically designed to allow multiple buttons to work at the same time, all mouses will only work when one button is pressed and the next button will cancel the previous one's command.

Either you have a driver issue on your computer preventing multiple buttons to be pressed at once. Go to device manager and find the USB input device for your mouse and try updating it or uninstall and reinstall it, or roll back to a previous version.

Or else you have a garbage mouse that shares circuitry between the buttons and doesn't allow both buttons to be pressed at the same time. Or its damaged

Is there a way to permanently block dns change?sold it

I've never seen this before and just tested it on this page.  Holding the Right mouse button still allowed me to press the left and 'select' accordingly.  I would uninstall and reinstall the mouse driver.  If that does not fix your issue, then I would try a different mouse.  

• Lv 7

you need to get a better mouse.

• Ron75

I don't know what kind of mouse you have but that is normal for the brand that I use.

Ron

try a different mouse