Anonymous asked in TravelOther - Destinations · 2 months ago

What do you call the place inside of planes where you put your bags? ?

That part on top of the seats?

8 Answers

  • 3 weeks ago

    An overhead locker

  • 3 weeks ago

    In the passenger compartment, overhead bins; beneath it, the cargo or luggage bay.

  • 4 weeks ago

    It's not "on top" of the seats. It's above the seats. It's usually called the "overhead luggage compartment".

  • .
    Lv 7
    1 month ago


  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

    It's an overhead compartment.

  • Murzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    The overhead compartments.

  • Magma
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

    Overhead storage

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    Luggage droppers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.