amir asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 2 months ago

what is best antivirus software ?

39 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I think not a single antivirus available in the world really protect computer virus, I suggestion all of you, Do not use outside data, like, usb/ cd-dvd/unreliable software install in computer.

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There are many "best" antivirus software programs.  Instead of switching every time a new "best" is announced, I stick ti Eset which always rates close to the "best".

• 2 months ago

I use Norton Utilities.

• 2 months ago

Its the one you actually learn ow to use and set up. Many of us prefer Norton as we know how to set it and use it but many claim it slows down your computer to much like .5 of a second is going to hurt them.

Keep in mind.. IF ITS FREE IT HAS A LOT OF LIMITATIONS and you really do get many times what you pay for.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I prefer Malwarebytes. It works without interfering with anything else and it does a great job. 

• 2 months ago

Avast Antivirus is best according to me.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Definitely Norton antivirus, I've been using it to keep the russian hackerz away from my computor 4 years.  

Source(s): Donald J Trump
  • 2 months ago

avast antivirus is the best antivirus softwere.

• art
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

it is a hard one as everyone has their own favourite, I have had a few in the past and the best one that I have used is KASPERSKY

• Ron75
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

There are several good ones but none are infalible. I use AVG but I also used Nortons and Avast and Windows Defender in my Windows 10 laptop.

Ron

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.