Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 2 months ago

Should Canada deport or at least snub all Chinese people, for what they did?

These Chinese that created and spread the virus on purpose, are the same bastards that snuck into Canada and conquered and purchased Vancouver; the rich callous communist elitist scum Chinamen.

Chinese people are no longer of any use to me. I don't want to look at them (or their slanted eyes). I don't want to think about them. I certainly don't want to go near their restaurants, as Chinese food is bat/dog guts.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

no cause i dont think they did all that

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No but then since you are obviously a troll or an idiot (same thing really) I hardly expect a logical response to your question to generate a logical response in return.  Just as a matter of information, many Chinese people have been in Canada way longer than you or your family have.

• 1 month ago

Your racist maybe you don’t act like your age go f yourself and learn to respect asian people 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Just as nasty as the last time you posted this racist rubbish.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Your way is very racist, which is not the Canadian way at all.

• 2 months ago

You don't sound or act Canadian, probably aren't.

If you were Canadian you would be slightly aware most Canadians caught it from visiting the USA, from infected Americans.

Which is why we want the border closed, "til the USA gets its act together" was the quote the Health Minister used.

"From January 15 until April 16, most people returning with COVID-19 to Ontario and Quebec came from the United States, not China.

Canada began screening passengers returning from China in third week of January but did not close the border with the United States until two months later."

https://cmajnews.com/2020/06/12/coronavirus-109584...

• 2 months ago

Your insane trolling racism has no place in a civilised world. Please shut up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.