Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicClassical · 2 months ago

Where can I get a version of Mozart's Turkish March non-copyright?

I need it to be the same beats per minute (around 133) as this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quxTnEEETbo

Youtube thumbnail

<----- this one is copyrighted. Please help

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

What do you mean by non-copyright? What do you need it for and why does it have to have 133 beats per minute? I don't know of any musician who counts how many beats they play a minute. You play according to the meter signature and the metronome markings.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

IMSLP also has recordings along with Sheet Music. Find one without a publisher, it's too old to be still owned just my Mozart.

• 1 month ago

IMSLP. The best.

• 2 months ago

Many older musical compositions - the printed music of the composers original work - are public domain.  Editions and arrangements are copyrighted. So are all commercial recordings.  Sometimes artists will generously waive that, essentially making a universal gift.  But your chances of finding that is slim. You want that work at a specific bpm? Get someone to play it for you as you record them.  Lifting commercial recordings for your own use is stealing.

Source(s): Career classical musician since 1973.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Do you want to listen to it or play it on the piano or what?  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't know what you mean by being “copyrighted” but the only way you will find a recording of something that is no longer in copyright is to look for something that was first published 70 or more years ago (that time might vary in some countries).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.