Why are there no blacks or Arabs on British bank notes?
- Anonymous2 months agoFavorite Answer
Our bank notes are reserved only for people who have murdered blacks or Arabs
- David GH UKLv 71 month ago
Obviously there are no Arab's or black's who deserve to be put on our banknotes. The pound sterling is second in importance to the Dollar in the world in importance so they have to take care who they chose to grace them.
- Anonymous1 month ago
People can find racism in anything if they really look. AS Rebel Wilson said Hyper Social justice.
- robert xLv 71 month ago
why should there? they are not representative
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 month ago
Because britain is a fukkkkin racist country
- LudwigLv 62 months ago
We used to have some on the jampots, but they took them all off.
- RichardLv 52 months ago
OMG! What next???
- Anonymous2 months ago
Mary Seacole, the British-Jamaican business woman and nurse who set up the "British Hotel" behind the lines during the Crimean War, would qualify as a famous historical British black person and might yet appear on a banknote. That would also address the rarity of women on banknotes.
- TavyLv 72 months ago
The people on our bank notes are famous people who have contributed to our society.
Name me a black person or Arab who has done so.
- 2 months ago
102. "Just as the images appear in a mirror and partake of its nature, so also the Cosmos is of and in the Self, and real inasmuch as it is the Self
83. "Just as the magician's tricks delude the audience alone and not himself, so also the veiling of Maya affects the creatures and not the creator; when the individuals held in the meshes of Maya, see diversity and also discuss Maya