Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 3 months ago

What is your favorite advice/quote about life?

The grass always looks greener on the other side, but it's just as hard to cut.

Source(s): My dad would always say this.

i have a couple.

" May you live every day of your life! " ^_^

lol  , thats by Jonathon Swift.

Also...

“This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”― George V. Higgins, The Friends of Eddie Coyle

lol a classic.

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”― John Lennon 

Amazing.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”― Arthur C. Clarke

“Nobody likes being alone that much. I don't go out of my way to make friends, that's all. It just leads to disappointment. ”― Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood

LOL

Motivational quotes, advice, life advice, inspirational quotes, ... These brilliant self care quotes are sure to inspire self love and your new self care plan ... Here are my favorite inspirational quotes to keep me excited about each and ..

"80% of success in life is simply showing up."--Woody Allen

"Nobody can make you feel inferior unless you let them."--Eleanor Roosevelt. 

• RP

I had no shoes and complained until I saw someone who had no feet.

• j153e

Winners are those people who get up one more time than they have fallen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_o...

Life is not a bed of roses.