Jamie
Lv 4

Do people still listen to sabastian baach & Ludwig van Beethoven?

I am 30 not my sort of thing and I have watched Walt Disneys fantasia and the composer for that is Leopold Stokowski the sequla is composed from James Levine

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

They do because they like it, I prefer Elgar

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You mean SEbastian BAch. Bach is one of the all-time best composers, he is regarded as the founder of modern music composition. He's done some beautiful arias and string trios and quartets, not to mention some early orchestra work. Beethoven, yes, never doubt the Ludwig. He is still, very relevant and listened to.

Stop trying to persuade yourself you've listened to classic music after watching an early Disney film. Go listen to some stuff on Youtube. Look for: Moonlight Sonata, Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Fur Elise, Beethoven's 5th, the Brandenbug Concertos.

• 1 month ago

Yessss go listen to Bach and Beethoven. They are amazing composers!

• Gregg
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes, I listen to his Moonlight Sonata, First and Third Movements.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes, I do. Many people listen classical music. We have a radio station that plays classical music twenty four hours a day. I love Beethoven, Bach, Brahms, Chopin, Tchaikovsky, etc., etc.

• 2 months ago

Yes, lots of people still enjoy classical music.

• 2 months ago

Sum people do, I like clawed daboosy and morris ravel two.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I know I do. They were both great classical composers and their music is still wonderful.

• Dv8s
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I do, and love Bach and Beethoven.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A few people still do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.