Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Other - Destinations · 1 month ago

Is anyone going on vacation this summer?

A few months ago (before COVID19) we booked a two week trip to go to Seattle/Vancouver. Obviously things have changed drastically to the point where the Canadian border is closed. We would likely go to Seatltle/Portland if we even do go to vacation in about a month. 

I was wondering is anyone even travelling for fun this summer? Or will COVID stop you from travelling? I really was excited for this trip but if we have to put it aside for our health then its best to cancel it.

Favorite Answer

No, not this year. I've already missed trips to Nebraska, the Netherlands, Iowa and Arizona but don't expect to go anywhere for the rest of the year.

• MS

We are not.  We canceled trips to Niagara Falls and the beach.  We are doing day trips and maybe single-night overnight trips to places in our area where we can still minimize our risk.

• y

I think it's pretty stupid to be traveling right now unless it is by your own car, to your own cabin/cottage and such.