your 18 years old daughter asks for breast surgery because she feels inadequate with her size. What do you answer her?

"Are you going to pay for it?"

sit down with her and ask her why she feels the need to have surgery, if she gets surgery for herself I think you should let her get it.

But don't let her get it if she does it for a boy, because that is just wrong.

I am 65 and have been with women of all breast sizes.  From what I have heard from women who had augmentation surgery done is that the associated loss of sensation is an issue.

I actually prefer smaller breast because the nerve system in a breast is the same no matter what size they are so when I am suckling on a smaller breast I can stimulate more nerves around the nipple.

Hug her and sit her down to discuss why she feels the need for such dramatic surgery. I wanted breast enlargement surgery at that age not to impress anyone but I didn't feel feminine enough and felt that surgery would improve how I felt about myself. I constantly got told that if my boyfriend was happy I should be happy, and also that plenty of women would die to have my figure... I'm a lot older now and I have the breasts my younger self desired, and no surgery was needed. 

• sarah

I would tell her that she's beautiful the way she is and that if she's anything like me, they'll be enormous once she gets pregnant and then she'll hate them and miss being smaller.

tell her she can does what she likes when she has a job and can pay for it

as a girl around this age I must say...remind her that it doesn't matter what her chest size is. anyone who thinks it does shouldn't be listened to. im sure she's a wonderful girl...she probably just needs support. 

as much as physical beauty doesn't matter remind her how beautiful she is. if she believes she's not as good as other simply for her chest size then have a sit down with her. maybe something at school or online happened. if you can figure out the root then go from there but in all...definetly don't do it. we all have things we wanna change when we're younger. don't let her do something she'll regret.

I don't know what else to say. I hope she feels better about herself. 

Go Get a Job. Move out and pay all your bills and pay for it yourself.

tell her she can have that surgery when she can pay for it herself

I'd tell her she needs to learn to speak proper English fist because calling herself my "18 years old daughter" is not acceptable, not in my house.