Why do unloved children become fatter?

My cousin has two kids - a daughter and a son - and she was too busy building her career to care for them so left the two children under the care of her mom and dad in a foreign country for several years

And the kids grandma was very good to the male child and ignored the girl because in Chinese culture a lot of parents prefer male children to female children

Now 3 years later - the daughter is obese while the son is slim and fit

And the daughter used to be skinny and fit before she was put under the care of her grandma

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Because they eat food and become addicted to overeating which leads to obesity to take the place of real love and nurturance that they should have had but didn't. That is really sad.

• ?

No unloved children usually grow up breaking the law because they haven't been taught the way to live in society and will do anything for attention.

Kids need, and deserve, the comfort of a parent's hug and attention. Unfortunately, donuts are the closest thing too a hug from the inside out. Since the police won't publicly endorse my "Louiseville Slugger in the chops" initiative for showing bad parents "tough love" Babe Ruth style, as a means of providing "good parenting" educational courses as an alternative to "gumming their food FOREVER," It is not currently possible too legislate good parenting. Therefore, until people finally come too their senses and pressure Congress too pass "Public Drawing and Quartering, for first time Scumbag Parents" offenses, kids are stuck with trailer trash parents with only school brownies and convenience store donuts too comfort them. This is breaking my heart. I think I'm going too 😢 unless I find some deadbeat parents too practical my baseball bat swinging on ASAP.

**(,)**

Weight gain usually has nothing to do w/this

sorda thing @ all as us human-kind will sadly 

use any kinda excuse to over-eat for our own 

delight :|

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

• ?

She is depressed 

Because of your mom 

• Sandy

grandma plays favorites. she likes boys better than girls. and the girls find love in food. grandma shouldn't raise children of either gender. 

• ?

People who are missing something from their lives will often compensate with food