Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEntertaining · 2 months ago

What should the theme of my boyfriends birthday party be this year?

So every year I throw my boyfriend a birthday party and typically try to make it a surprise even though sometimes I am pretty sure he knows and just doesn't say anything which is fine. In any case I always theme it and I need some ideas for this year. What are your thoughts? 

Mexican.

Taco bar.

Margaritas.

Hand out straw hats (OrientalTradingPost.com)

Do something he likes like pizza

Id change it up a bit to really surprise him. 

A week before his birthday just go get pizza, or have friends just show up each brings a pizza to share.

Id work on a surprise verses a theme...but his car, hobbies, likes could all be themes...

So every year you have a party with a theme. Your maybe never going to get married but you being his and him being your sex toy is a no brainer.  How are the kids ?

You've heard of Bigfoot, how about Big Dick. lol

Seven creative ways to get engaged.

I think that until there are NO covid-19 cases in your area for at least one month, that you should NOT be throwing any parties at all.  It's not about you ... it's about the entire society and about the economy too.

Time to grow up and start learning how to think about others besides just you and maybe your bf and buddies.

Quarantine. Then people can pick what it symbolised for them. Or corona.