Ryan asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 2 months ago

Do you think I have HIV?

Hello, I am 18 years old and I think I have HIV... (read description) In 2018 I bottomed for someone (he used a condom) in a hotel bathroom. In 2018 I also gave someone oral sex with no swallowing (I did brush my teeth before the encounter and he showed me his hiv test and it was non reactive) In November of 2019 I gave oral to my ex boyfriend but he used a condom while I was doing it and ejaculated on my face. On February 20 of this year I bottomed for someone and he used a condom. (I was his first guy) He didn’t *** in the condom but took it off and came instead. March 1 of this year... (read desc) I bottomed for someone else and I was his first guy also, he wore a condom and came inside of it. April 8 I gave my ex boyfriend oral and swallowed, there was biting while making out hours before I swallowed idk if that makes a difference but there were no like gaping bleeding sores. May 20th of this year I got a fever and became achy. My joints, back and shoulders started hurting and my hands felt achy and i had pins and needles in my feet and also numbness. My anxiety skyrocketed. That lasted about a week and a half. May 27 I went to Planned Parenthood and got tested for HIV. They drew blood and I called and asked what type of test it was and it was an Antibody/Antigen test. May 29 I took an Ora Quick test and it came back negative. My planned parenthood results also came back negative. My most recent exposures were 97 (February), 87 (March) and 48 (April) days. Read comment...

Read answer for rest of story.

it's possible, with the biting and swallowing. BUT you should always use a condom. I don't care if it 'is his first guy' *RED FLAG* duh he's still been with girls. ANYWAY. Never try to be cool, or joke around about not using. Coming from expierence. When I was younger i was like "oh he's a virgin we don't need a condom" or "he's cool it'll be ok" believe me. I learned my lesson. I now have not one but two STD's that will never go away. If you're scared of HIV, always stay protected. I don't care who it is.

• Coronavirus                             

I don't think you have it. Heck, my joints get achy sometimes, too. Especially

before it rains.

It could be that you had a mild version of Covid-19. One of those people who

don't have much symptoms.

Just stop being so promiscuous. Or just find one boyfriend and stick with him.

Everytime you sleep with someone, it's like sleeping with everyone they've

ever slept with, too.

Get yourself one more test if it will ease your mind, but you know you don't have it.

if you play around you pay for it

• Edna

You still don't have HIV.  HIV is spread by blood transfer from an infected person to you, or by common use of needles for illegal drugs. It isn't spread by oral sex.

• kelvin

you do not have HIV

• Mike G

Why does it matter what strangers think when you can get tested and know for sure?

• art

I think your gay as fu<k

gays deserve all they get

TL;DR  How the fu ck do you imagine we can help you? Get tested stupid.  

I believe they want you to at least wait 90 days to be tested for HIV. Last Tuesday I got a headache that just went away yesterday. Today my joints and hands started feeling achy again which triggered my anxiety again. I’ve talked to the HIV hotline and they say I’m in the clear. I need to know what you guys think I am so scared right now... I know it’s a lot to read but here it is.