I’m trying to stay up all night, how do I keep myself up?

What are some things that will keep me from subconsciously falling asleep?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Rich
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

It is funny you are saying that, trying to avoid sleeping.

In the near future this nation will face such calamities as violence erupts and police stops doing their jobs, that people will leave in fear everywhere unable to sleep. They will be begging for any way to get a little sleep but their fear will keep them awake.

Count your blessing and sleep if you can, and repent of your sins and ask Jesus to forgive you. Never, ever take the mark of the beast which will be implanted in people so they can buy and sell. If you do take the mark of the beast there is no more hope for you. Read the Bible now while you have time. Seek the Lord while He may be found, soon people will seek Him but they will not be able to find Him anymore.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Just think about an anxiety you have and let it snowball

• 1 month ago

1. Uncomfortable temperature.

2.  Light

3.  Sound (especially irritating sound)

4.  Standing up

5.  Stimulant's (coffee, et al)

• 1 month ago

The booger sugar.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Set your Alarm Clock to go off once every hour.  We usually dream once every 45 minutes to an hour, so that would jive with your own body rhythm.  Try it and see if the alarm wake you up, and if you are strong enough, with the help of coffee, to stay awake. 

• 1 month ago

Play an awesome game very late until you start to get tired. Then go for a walk. I pull all nighters with one of my friends frequently every month or so. We also like energy drinks and coffee :) Have fun but don't do it too often. 

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There's medicine that does that, but it will wreck your mind.  You'll be lucky if you can remember how to spell your name the next day.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

CAFFEINE !!!!!             ...........................................

• 1 month ago

Personally I find it useful to have the lights on otherwise I fall asleep

• Orla
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Have you been watching Freddie Krueger movies again ???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.