JACK asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 2 months ago

WHOSE FACE IS ON THE NEW POLYMER CANADIAN @) DOLLAR BILL?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No need to yell unless, of course, you are suffering from an impairment that makes it necessary.  I assume that you mean the $20 dollar bill but you really need to stop holding down the Shift Key when typing.  As has been previously stated, the Queen of Canada is on the $20 bill with the Vimy Ridge Memorial Monument shown on the back along with poppies on both sides of the back.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The new $10 replaced Sir John A MacDonald with Aunt Jemima. 

• The Queen is on our $20 dollar bill, she used to be on the back of the $1 and $2 dollar bills before the coins came in (loonies and toonies). She's also on the back of some of the coins also she's on the back of the $1 and $2 dollar coins. Canada no longer has a $1 or $2 dollar bills. They went out of circulation about 20 years ago.

William Lyon Mackenzie is on the back of the $50 dollar bill

Sir Wilfrid Laurier is on the back of the $5 dollar bill

Sir Robert Borden is on the back of then $100 dollar bill. 

Sir John A. Macdonald was on the back of the $10 dollar bill, until he was replaced with Viola Desmond.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The Queen of England who still reigns over Canada is pictured on the currency, although there is no longer a dollar note being printed

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I am guessing you meant the 20 dollar bill, as Canada no longer uses one dollar bills.  The face on the 20 is the Queen of Canada, the same as it has been for 20's for a great many years - 1952 when she became Queen.

• 1 month ago

That would be nobody.  Canada hasn't had a dollar bill in circulation since 1989.  And just so you know, your CAPS key is stuck.  Unless you're a Nigerian bank president who just found a steamer trunk full of US cash, it's not cool to type like that.

• Jay P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The Canadian dollar bill was taken out of circulation in 1989, as was the $2 bill a few year later..  Today they have been replaced by coins, often referred to as the Lonnie ( as the coin features a loon on it ) and the Twoonie respectively.

The only bill denominations remaining in circulation are the $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100.

• John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I couldn't see it clearly but I believe it was Mr. Google!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.