Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCommunity Service · 3 months ago

How can I educate myself?

Most people probably know about all the protests going on. I dont live in an area where I can help protest and i dont have any money to donate as I'm just a teen. I've signed petitions and shared them with everyone I know. I also want to educate myself some more. Do you have any ways I can? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Listen to a Republican.

Attachment image
  • Diana
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You can just order a custom-made printed placard online.  Then, peacefully walk around your block with it. 

• 2 months ago

Learn both sides before committing. I found   PRAGERU 5min videos to be a good source of info that is being hidden from young people.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Our media is increasingly unreliable and you'll have to be careful not to fall prey to people trying to proselytize you (like answerer Liz there with her link to Jehovah's Witness indoctrination material). 

But the best way to at least understand what's driving the protests would be to check out the BLM website and read what they say about themselves. https://blacklivesmatter.com

Then research each of their stated goals from the Marxist revolution to the destruction of the western nuclear family and find out what each of those things could mean for your life. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Liz
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Why not review the article on the website below before you get involved in protests.

Source(s): wol.jw.org/g 7/13 Is Protest the Answer?
  • 3 months ago

i would talk to someone thats doing it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.