Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificJapan · 1 month ago

Im a black african guy and my wife is japan, what skin colour and race would my child turn out to be?

human.. in Japanese, there is no word  for "discrimination" , seriously. They only care that you (from the west) treat them as equals and everyone goes home happy.. from WW2, it's the only inequality that they care about, that EAST is as good as the WEST. your child would be beautiful. 

The Child would be human not a lion

• Mandy

Asking a question this ridiculous, leads me to tell you that you should not have children.  I fear they would be ridiculous, as well.

Does it matter?

Something in between. Perhaps more African, but it can vary. Ariana Miyamoto won the Miss Japan contest, and she is the same.

https://edition.cnn.com/2015/03/25/asia/japans-bir...

Biracial.

The thing is the child could look more Asian than Black or more Black than Asian.

Or act more Asian than Black.

Endless of possibilities but most likely she or he will be teased for not being black enough.

Luckily Asians don’t say you aren’t Asian enough.

I hope your Japanese Wife isn’t strict about grades because Asians can be so cruel when their Kids get a bad report card.

The skin color of your child could be like that of Naomi Osaka, tennis player because she's got a black father and a Japanese mother.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naomi_Osaka

Race will be a half of your race and Japanese.

• Zirp

It would be of the Homo Sapiens Sapiens -race

Skincolour depends on what DNA it happens to inherit - you pass on only 23 of your 46 chromosomes to it

Its a mixed race, the baby doesnt turn out to be a "race".  Skin color is unpredictable, but asian type eyes and the kinky coiled hair of the African type is very dominant.

Your baby would most likely look like a Filipino, Cambodian or Thai baby. With curly hair and big lips.