My facebook account has been disabled?

• D1218

Might just be an error. Happened to me and recovered after 1 day. But it stays longer it's a problem. Report it!

I just created one, nothing for me, just a dramatic site, tucked in with politics.   I may end up deleting it,   All my friend s doesn’t like Facebook anymore l. There loosing popularity.

Yes my Facebook account showing disabled pls help me bcos I have 2accounts both showing disabled

Source(s): My Facebook account showing disabled
  • Steven

Oh, So sorry not able to get back it. Create a new one, but don't do spam. 

Open a new account with a different name or pseudonym. 

This is as a result of you violating the Terms of Service or other related policies. And under those same rules, you're not eligible for a new account.

The deputy has the power to disable it if you do not obey the purple feather

Thanks for letting us know.

• Daniel

If its been Disabled Im sorry but you will not be able to Log Back into your Account it is Gone

• Scott

That can happen when you violate their terms of service. What exactly is your question!