Kayode asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Is Kapernick going to get signed to an NFL team?

Yeah you know my boy Barry says that Connor Kapernick is going to get signed to that NFL roster probably the New England Patriots. Is that true that he’s getting signed?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hope so but as I don't own an NFL team have no control over who makes him an offer.

• 1 month ago

Will be interesting to see.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

does not look like it. Trump is trying to keep him unemployed by threatening the NFL. I would expect things to change only if Trump loses in November. Lots of Trumptards are saying online that Kap is not good enough to play in the NFL, but the fact is that a lot of quarterbacks with worse numbers are getting signed, and not a single NFL player, coach or GM has ever said that he is not good enough to be in the NFL. Kap is being blacklisted and only a Trump defeat can change that.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

NO..................................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If it took Cam this long to get signed then Kap won’t. 

• Mier
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

No, he’s a mediocre QB at best who also comes with high drama.

• 1 month ago

Colin, not Connor.  But I would give it 51-49 odds.  I think a team that has an owner willing to be an iconoclast and who exists in a VERY deep blue state would probably be the most likely place.

But don't be surprised if he fails to make the team.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

From the looks of it, probably not.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What's a Connor Kapernick?

Hard to think this is an important issue to you if you don't even know the jerk's name after all this time.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I hope not .................................................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.