Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsHeart Diseases · 1 month ago

what can i take to lower high blood pressure?

I just need to lower my high blood pressure for medical exams, nobody wants to hire me for having high blood pressure, someone recommended me to take aspirin, losartan or captopril, I just need something to stabilize my high blood pressure on the day of contracting.

Bitter tea, fish oil, cucumber. Insya Allah help. Allahu akbar ! Viva Indonesia !

Don't eat a lot of salty foods, drink a lot of alcohol in the week before, no caffeine before the test.  Lose 5-10 pounds if you need to.  Meditate before test.

Then of course for the long run, exercise. If it's hereditary all this won't really work and you'll need medication if you want to live a long life.  Captopril is way too strong, you could pass out.  Most medications work best if taken daily, but if you take them without an EKG or physical exam they could kill you.  Sorry.

I'd suggest that you drink lots of water, but it appears that you don't care for water and would go back to some other "fluid" after the exam. So you're on your own or else consider advice from someone else in here.

But do not avoid salt - salt does not cause high blood pressure. The theory behind this absurdity follows parallel to the mechanism that causes high blood pressure, but it's not the actual cause.

The reason everyone advises to avoid salt is that it holds too much water in the vessels (hence "high blood pressure").

But where does this water come from? How does it magically appear in the vessels? The function of salt is to retain water - and if you already had that much water in the body, there would be no need for so much salt.

This is based on the common-sense logic that the body can regulate its own needs.

While it's true that we get too much salt in processed foods, the excess salt that the body doesn't immediately need is discarded. Since there are no places in the body to store nutrients for future use, the body takes what it needs and discards the rest.

The only reason for there to be excess salt is that there isn't enough water in the body. When you become dehydrated the body stores extra salt in the extracellular region so that it can collect and hold onto water from food when you don't want to drink water on your own. This water is injected into the dehydrated cells as emergency rations to protect the cells.

And this blows the medical theory out of the water.

You can verify this easily simply by observing a drop of blood from your finger. Blood is normally 94% water. A dark red color and concentrated consistency indicate a water shortage.

Properly hydrated blood will have a lighter red color and be more "fluid". If your eyesight is good you may even see a yellowish-green hint of the plasma around the outside with the naked eye.

If you want to keep your blood pressure at the normal levels and stay off of medication, this is how to do it.

• Rick

Knock off the salt for a few days before the exam.  If that doesn`t look like it`ll work, maybe borrow a couple of blood pressure pills from a friend.  I`m not saying these are good ideas.  Just ideas.

Omega 3 is supposed to lower your blood pressure so eat up on salmon and dark green leafy veggies like spinach broccoli. 

🥴 Drink lots of water. Take Valerian Root vitamins before bed. And sleep a lot.

This is why my blood pressure skyrockets. I'm an insomniac. No one else has high blood pressure in my family. But I slept most of 2 weeks and my blood pressure went back to normal.

Other tips that might help:

No salt

No smoking