Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 2 months ago

Men, what kind of women do you desire most?

A) Women who are dumb but pretty

B) Women who are smart but ugly

43 Answers

Relevance
  • Peep
    Lv 5
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Guys are all shallow. They all want a woman with big butt, nice boobs, big hips, good looking snatch, a nice hour glass figure, pretty feet (all the aesthetics) nails done, sexy clothes and young looking

• 1 month ago

i want my iwife back

• Elana
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Surely you're being overly simplistic.

For men AND women, initial impressions are important, but they aren't the whole game.

• 2 months ago

one that actually sits down and listens to me from different perspectives. one that'll sit and watch the sunrise with me. one that i can listen to for hours with no interruptions. one that'll actually listen to me instead of making everything about herself. one that will actually make me feel like me again. it's all i'll ever want. too bad girls think that all dudes want is a nice butt and big boobs and nothing else. what a world we've come to. :(

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I tend to like the living ones.

• 2 months ago

none of the above. I am ok with average looks, but intelligent

• Tasm
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I find them both undesirable. My options come from better people. Those wouldn't be in my options at all.

• 2 months ago

Women who are smart and decent looking. Let's be realistic here

• Bill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I have no problem with dumb girls or smart girls, but I'm not a fan of ugly girls, so A it is. 

• 2 months ago

B. Women who are smart but ugly.

Make-up and plastic surgery can fix ugly.

Stupidity is incurable.

Imagine coming home one day to find out that your wife sold your house and car for 100 pennies because she thought it was a good deal. 100 pennies is a lot of money, right?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.